Thursday, February 15

Day To Night Day 8,9

13/2/2007 - Pray @ Work
Today went too work and saw many old times friend coming to NTUC hahahahah, then all the promoters and me play poker hahahaha untill 1.30am then left me, Larry and the yoe's promter we play Tia Te hahaha the losser need to do physical exciese lol

1 lose - 10 push up
2 lose - 20 Jumping Jacks
3 lose - 30 Sit ups

lol very intersting we play until 4am saio very fun hahaha what a way to play poker
and that all lol after that ,one of them went home and one of them went to sleep so left me do the watch duty until day break..... around 5am - 6am i pray with song and prayer . . . don't know why tear runing out from eyes. . . i have not feeling of crying just sing and sing until like that hmmm i thought about my goals and dream i have since young...

14/3/2007 - Valentine Day
After work reached home and i smsed steph about what is going to happen and what are our plans . . . we plan very carefully . . . lol look like a project work siao !!!! then i went to rest. . . waiting for steph to sms me . . . So this is it the finally moment wake up at about 5pm then i sms her ask how already and she say to me that JL don't want to meet me. . . but if i wanna go is ok de. . . so i don't wanna make her angry and my gift is with her lol she carrying all day long then adriel told me "why don't you give her yourself. Its more sincere." so so so i become confuse and called steph to replan again. . .

I'm become scare by the moment cause no more time to make decision stpeh say u wanna come be there by 6.30pm or else she went home is ur problem laio so i say ok Go jiu Go bah . . . but i'm still scare so i ask my friend to follow me travel . . . thanks alot sheng yew for following me. . .

Once we reach and meet up with steph, i become stane lol donno what to do too nervous laio so i hit my self a few time to cool down hahaha then we off to find where is crystal jade and end up wasting time finding the place cause they shift to Mac and i went in for this jewelry shop to ask for a bag lol cause i dont want her to know that steph was holding it all day long, and i know that the person doesn't look so happy... and then i was at wortson buying sweet to cool me down and then just nice at the oppsite side only oh die . . . having heartattack arrrrr how can i do this . . .

Was on the way to mac and pass by saw her and a few friend of her and i hide .. .. .. but also been called out by steph arrrr no embressing then she also wanna hide behide those tall guys of her friends . . . k so went up to her wish her and gift her. . . then both of us were so stane and lag so i say since we so pei sie i got to go so i went off with my friend asap without looking back arrrrr i'm humiliated her and my self in front of her friend arrrrrr . . . . then i still wonder is that really her lol look so differet hahahah and i get nagging form my friend and steph . . . then i went back to work.

For the 10hr of working i'm still feeling humiliated cannot get any worst . . . . now just reach home don't wanna think about it lol but it keep reminding me about how silly i was at that point.... k sweet dream Wow what a expensive gift i ever give in my life... Branded Adidas Watch that she say she like to have it....
took me 3 days of overnight work to earn this $.... treasure it well ok... :D

No comments: