Saturday, February 17

Day To Night Day 12

Today my last day at work lol once i wake up at 7pm eat and get ready to go work . . . at 8pm but i was late hahahah once i went there not thing much to do so help out to kill time first we went to take trolley lol so many people using the lift so we take the stair . . . 4 floor . . . we took like about 4 time during the night and we alway find why so less trolley ... lol must be the customer too many . . . we went roller coster ride he~ha....

Wow look at the stall out side so many people hahaha keon and friends very busy until headspinning we are totally sold out of stock~~~~..... then cui peng called me and order from me hahaha so i save one box for him~:>~

then after i'm so busy currying all the product back to the shop . . . lol so hungry haven eat yet and then around 2am laio i went to find cui peng and kok yong to eat lol and i also bring along my 2 new friend hahah ok. . . then after they off work hope to see them soon~ we shall me again some day. . . my new friend .
After all that time for clear up oh my why every year i'm doing clearing . . . lol kind of thinking about it . . . my main duty is to stand gard don't know why end up doing non-food, food, promoter and now clearner ~.~ . . .

it take me hr to clean up, and thank to keon help out too hahaha oh my now i know that collecting cardboard is not easy sometime u get cut. . . and somemore so dirty. . . yucks .. .. Especially wet ones.

after all the hard work we get one cage of free drinks :>

look at the trolley that was my and keon share wahahahah we push all the way home hahaha . . . . we got 6 carton of it each can drink up to 1/2 year lol . . .

Just come back from reunion dinner :P

Happy Chinese new year eveyone~

No comments: