Friday, February 16

Day To Night Day 10,11

Today nothing much went for chinese new year services :P only me, earest and ah gal went only lol . . .

After service went to eat with ernest and the travel back to woodland to work :> reach just in time and don't know why i'm so tired...

And i seat at the stone chair to stand garde at the lift . .. until i slp lol for 20min hahahah felt so relax when i close my eyes . . .

lol have cup noodle all of us hahaha wa i'm so happy that i have friend like them :P so cheerful. . . :P ok tml going to be the last night for us to see each other hope can get contact with them more.

then later night they stay back to play :> this tiem larry keep losing hahahah u all so happy ya and i'm too tired so after i counted the beers stock i went to sleep on the counter table lol. . . until around 5am then i wake up to go toilet hahah then seat on the table where i use to and pray. . . lol i think i get use to it . . . . :< Today Ntuc give me a box of orange and redpacket. . . so as my church :P . . . lol been currying so many thing home !!!!

Some problem Happen in my NYP TKD a good friend of mine name : Clement was our vice chairman and was been missunderstanding with some member in . . . and what he told me was we are booking BBQ so we need 2 pit one for hala , another is for everthing. . . . but someone told him that no need use one can laio i mean WTH is wrong with that person. . . and now that person went to gearther more people to get involve makeing Clement wanna quit . . .

don't worry my friend i will help u till the end...

Was a great day today~ one more night to go~ poor koen injury his feet . . . take care ok don't work so much until like that la. . . i still want u to go watch Ghost Rider with me!!!! k take care sweet dream!!!

Vanilla Ninja - Pray

I don't wanna wake up this way
I don't wanna hear what they say
Cause I'm feeling way too small
Will this rushing world hear my call?

I am just one person passing by
A million different windows in sight
Each one hides a life
Does anybody know where we go?

I pray - for someone to understand
Cause I'm lost inside this labyrinth
Of thoughts that never end

And I pray - as people pass me by
That they won't see the tears I cry
The tears I cry

I'm a prisoner with my own key
Don't we all just wish to be free?
Still we're waiting for the chance
Although we hold it right in our hands

I pray - for someone to understand
Cause I'm lost inside this labyrinth
Of thoughts that never end
And I pray - as people pass me by
That they won't see the tears I cry
Won't see the tears I cry

And I pray - for someone to understand
Cause I'm lost inside this labyrinth
Of thoughts that never end
And I pray - as people pass me by
That they won't see the tears I cry

No comments: