Sunday, February 4

Jobs & Goals

Friday 02 2007
Today is my last day of school and we will have study break untill final exame, my classmate quarral again both team wanna present first. . . my presentation not so good . . . and after that went to service lol friday special cause i never been on friday service before.

Oh man is was a good service today. . .then i called chee siang cause i think he will be coming and after awhile step come find my cell group . . . then went to eat at woodgrove until 3am . . lol

I'm scare during in class where my classmate are quarraling cause both side are my friend and i'm helpless. . . huang wei saw me tearing out cause i donno what to do hahahah but ya i'm keep holding back . . .

Satday 03 2007
Today very wired wake up at 3pm then i took cab to expo and i reached one hours early =_=lll k today service we very fun and learn alot . . . after that went to meet up with marcus and some friend to go eat lol zhen qun so late then come find us hahahah ok after that we took bus to yishan there to eat then took cab back to woodland =_=ll hize

so i'm back home :> resting tml going to start my work at night :P k going to slp now. . . sweet dream

No comments: