Friday, February 23

Chinese New Year 2007

18/2/2007 - Chinese New Year~
Today Chinese New Year went over to my father side of the family to visit first :P lol nothing much . . . i think that every year is the same :P hahahaha ok then got a few red packet . . . after that went over to my mum sister side. . .

went traveling all slp hahahah

lol at there we were so bored then my uncle say let play card to pass time hahaha ....

is been so long since i took a family photo :> just before we went out i took some . . . even thought i don;t like their character but still are my parent so ya love them as who they are ~.~

that all for the first day~

19/2/2007 - Visit Day
Went over to my mum side today lol nothing much also hahahah seat at the sofa and watch tv all
day hahaha then i borrow "Land Of The Dead" form my cousin. . . lol watched very grosse then play Black Jack again ~.~ hahahah sain i'm been giving $ away . . . then around 7pm went over to min kai house to play :> my uncle drive me there since he is on the way there too. . .

lol so long since i last saw warric hahahaha but he drunk . . . and still say he not drunk . . . lol then we play black Jack again and i giving again . . . lol i play splite and guess what i get AA, AA
lol both my left and right hand get AA, AA hahaha how in a million time will u get such a card. . . i won 6 time the $ but i only bet 50 cent :D

then we play majoy hahaha after that we went to eat mac :P then i took taxi home . . . so tired .

20/2/2007 - Family Day. . .
Today went to temple to pray cause my father wanted . . . after pray it rain heavry hmm wonder what sign is that. . . saw my Favorite car today :P ok then after that went to china town to eat :P ok lor not that bad is been so long since i last go out with my family hahaha ...

After we reach home lol my near by block below caught fire lol too bad i cannot get a clear shot >>>

lol that all for the day. . .



21/2/2007 - Study Networking
Today spent the whole day revising networking lol went to woodland library to study. . . lol getting unhealthy by the moment hahaha LJS and KFC . . . lol reach home about 10.30pm so tired, then went out to meet sheng yew to chat for a while . . . end up calling steph and have a 3hr long chat lol my hp BOMB laio cause having some common family problem need some help hahahaha . . . . going to read the book but end up in sleeping in bed . . . till next day . . .

22/2/2007 - Networking Exam
So today is the finally day around 2pm kok yong drove me to school and thank to koen borrow me his calculator cause mine run out of battier. . . study and more study . . . then feeling nervse . . . cause exame going to started and going to see JL . . . cause she seat behide me i more stress . . . after the test get to chat with yvonne a while but did get to talk long. . . after that i wanted to watch ghost rider but no one wanna watch with me . . . hize called koen he watching with his friend at TP now . . .

So i sms adriel to meet him up got alot of thing to talk to him hahaha so we went to see JUST FOLLOW LAW nice very nice. . . after that we spent some time chatting and i felt much much more better. . .

Just reach home. . . that all . . . hmm hize just finish my new blog skin hope people out there like it :P good night. . . and to JL -> sometime i really wanna share my saddness with u but i have no chance to talk to u hize hope u open up one day to hear my words. . .

No comments: