Friday, April 6

Dialect Church Help Out

I wakeup at 2pm and i'm late so took a vab down to City Harvest Church at jurong east there. . . and just nice meet up with my old friend chee xiang also come to help out hahaha. . .

so we get in to group and we are group to the car park lol to set up wheel chair, seat , fences and stuff lol sweat allot shouldn’t wear so nice hahaha very hot. . .

Around 4pm the elder people arrived and i have to ascourt them to seat and wait lol was a challenge to me cause they speak Hokkien and Cantonese lol so i know the meaning but hard for me to speak cause i donno how to say it out hahaha but is ok. . .

After they went in we have to pack their free lunch box for each bus then me and chee xiang took photo lol>>>

lol he lame ask me to take his photo like that so many people see saio hahaha nvm he happy can laio~

After that we still need to to bring them back to their buses lol hard work ar . . .

Then finally all setter and we have to keep back all the thing and we were issuse water to drink lol finish 2 cup each person and we went home. . .

on the way home steph sms chee xiang to meet her lol win laio lor he don't want me to go extra light bulb hahahaha in the end she know la so i was along with them also eating KFC and chat .

then on the bus home i have stomachache so i left where he send her home at the next stop.

Lol what a great day but i missed the easter performace cause of helping out tml will be my turn to watch :>

No comments: