Saturday, April 21

Touch Of The Heaven?

Today Saturday lol was late for cell group first time having cell group in the early morning of Saturday. . . so i get change and went to wood grove to buy Milo hahaha thought of healthy breakfast then Ernest come to fetch me in taxi, oh my he was sick . . .
We reach and rest for a while before cell group started . . . wow today have a lot of makeup cell joining us hahahah ok .

During prayer and worship tears a lot for me just cannot stop it . . . the lyrics and the memory of my past . . . very sorrow. . . After that we celebrating Benjamin Birthday !!!!

Present: a new white Sweater very nice!!!!

After that we played games called SABOTUCH nice game then we went off to expo but went we reach TP we were already late so they decided not to go . . . so we went to eat at TP mall...

Then During Service again "During prayer and worship tears a lot for me just cannot stop it . . . the lyrics and the memory of my past . . . very sorrow. . . " . . . ok maybe i'm too tired all this life hahaha . . .after service we went to Ikea and giant to eat and shop lol Ikea there the meatball so delicious must try and thanks to Henry for blessing me with meat balls for dinner~

Cool~ then they went around shopping and playing around hahaha. . . what a great day today. Saw the holy light~

No comments: