Sunday, April 22

Singtel Promoter

Today is my first day to work at litter India at the Chander road, i never hear that place before. Suppose to met up with my friend (James , Qin seng, Guo Xing) they went without me cause i over sleep. . . so I looked up on street directory for the location.




Then i took taxi down, oh my been taking taxi for the whole week today money earned just enought to cover it up. . .


Once we reach where our road show will be we get change in to their provided T-shirt lol nice>>>

Very Boring during the afternoon cause no customer. . . so i slack around using my laptop then went to buy food and drinks . . . arrrr then i also help the china guy to give flyers. . . lol singtel also have the wheel of prize hahaha got can win one handphone Nokia one . . . cool~
Around 6pm we have our first customer then busy all the way . . . the cheer leading team then pass our ground >>> with music.


Then my friend were at the other site so i and one of my new found friend went over to help them Wow there already long Q. . . so help until we OT then go home total there got 888 people singup or topup their card . . . man i shout until no voice and my leg are killing me. . .


Man on my way to mrt wa all the flyer all over the road . . . look wasted~~~~


After that we took last train home....


Will be working evey Sunday. . . 1.30pm to 10pm

$8/hr good job ~.~ also improve my communication skill. . . ok tired K.O . . . sweet dream bloggers....

No comments: