Sunday, April 29

Tamiya Race Round 2 2007

Today wakeup at 9am as I later have my Tamiya race, i meet jerry around 10pm and he reached earlier then me went i arrive at there i saw my race friend eating Mac as i joined them hahaha after that i went to the car park to find them. . .

hmm today race was hard > > >
i hardly can pick up speed to win as i miss my old car which is that stolen car and my powerful Jet engine. . . and i left 1/2 way during the race as i'm late for my work. . . as i took a cab down to work.

So this is the afternoon with the burning sun up high and very de hot. . . and this week i work with different people as my friend all send to other outpost to work. . . hmm but is nice too meet them la and this is also my new location at robert lane working. . . during the afternoon hours nothing to do just sun ten and wait & wait. . .

around night time lol one of them show us card trick very amzing and they all wanted to learn . . . lol this person very funny went talking english and his panter was a gal if she talk chinese also sound wired . . .

and one of the PC was burn out cause the sun was too hot . . .

We meet a magician which was a new guy form other outlet, he keep doing card tricks and we were amaze by him . . . ok not that bad la

At night time man sure was very busy solded 111 Sim card . . . still work OT somemore, when i reached home it was already very late tml i have com skill lesson cannot late already. . .

ok that all till now sleep well !-!

No comments: