Thursday, April 26

Relax Your Mind

Today i was late for lesson cause i went down to post office to send my laptop for repair as i last min backup my data in to my 1gb card reader. . .
don't know went then can get it back :< . . . On my way to school i saw >>> this in the woodland field and as well as other mrt open field hmm nice cow art hahahahha

Then we were so boring we went to buy chinese chess to play with :P


and and the lab was so bored too i played the mario at global.agame.com and completed all the level hmm hahahah with infinite life cheats. . . don't really know how i get it.


well enjoy been in class cause tyron and other classmate alway joke and make the lecture and us laugh :P. . .


Tired going to slp now bye. . . oh man my note book no sound... something spoil in the audio card. . . tml bring to repair. . . if not i cannot hear music . . . oh my i falling down lack of resting and i don't have my rest day . . . going to be all busy , god stay by me !!!! good night people..

No comments: