Saturday, April 7

Easter Day

Called those who i asked to come wach the performance with me but only angeline and her friend come hahaha lucky we reach on time cause she was at bugis with her friend shopping and i still at home . . .

I was wanted to took cab to fatch them but they took mrt on their way so i meet them at expo mrt then bring them meet my Cell Group after we seated lol we have to share seat some more cause too many people. . .
After the Song and Worship the drama started story about Jesus went he was a boy till he resurrected on the 3 day after he die hahaha was very touching and funny. . . they even make their own Tokyo Drift (Fast & Furious) lol be come >(Fast & Prayer)<

I wonder if you know
He has power where he goes
If you see it then you know it
Then you know what does he sow
Fast & Prayer ,Pray Pray Pray
Fast & Prayer ,Fast ,Fast ,Fast
Hey listen up
I've got something to say
There's a special one
That's here to stay
More Power than Bruce or Jet Li
Don't be pi we
Just believe me!
The man! Ichban!
Jump around and praise the one
Walking with him is the place to be
Best of all
It's all for free
Many many people following
He's full of power
That is glowing
Love me Give me Heal me Save me
All the above
When we come in
Why can Jesus do miracles
Maybe our lord is superman!
ake you shake you
Ketsu thank you
Here we go

That all hope you all enjoy it and my friend get saved then we went to celebrat pastor iress birthday :P took come photo but cannot see lol.. then went for 2nd service cause larry coming too lol got to watch 2 time so happy hahaha ok after that he drove me home. . .
Wow amzing performance again last year christmas now easter what next going to happen~~ I Love my church hahahaha

No comments: