Tuesday, April 17

TKD Club Crawl Set-Up

Today woke up late at 8.30am . . . lesson start at 9am. so i'm late sms jing yi and tyrone to help me and i faster eaten my breakfast and went to take taxi to school. . . so went i was on my way hung wei called me say today have test but is actually a 10% quize so i sms the rest.

Went i get to school with my heavy loaded bag cause i carrying my laptop along with me. After the test we went to eat and were very crowed by then at the south canteen. . .

After we eat saw Jonathan so he eat with us and chat till 1pm then we went off to block E as Tyrone wanted to rent a locker with is very ~Ma Fan~ to get one. . . cause they need to paid by check or else they won't accept. and JL took alot of free school hand-notebook hahaha so we each one took one.

then we went back to class today we were grouped by team of 2 but we have 3 person so one have to do alone. . . and hung wei come out of idea to draw lot see who the odd one. . . and guess what I’m the odd one. . . but in then end Tyron and Eileen grouped cause the gal also hahaha.

After lesson meet up with cui peng they all for a while and i went to find clement to go to eat and saw chee wie hahaha. . . chat chat and then we went to library to use laptop and i cannot access school wireless network sain. . .

And we went to meet our TKD mate, today i didn't train cause very hungry. . . so i took so many photo hahaha and help to set-up the boot for tml club crawl. . . and alot and lot of photo....

After TKD went back to woodland and qin seng ride his bike come to fatch me to woodgrove to eat and just nice my poly class also called me to go so i went and join my poly class after that then i went to join my friend. . .

So sad someone gal is getting married and his is very up-sad, see la last time keep nagging at me now your turn to feel the saddness.. .. ok good night...

No comments: