Friday, April 6

Night Fishing (East Coast)

5/4/07 - Cut Hair

Today played C&C3 online final can play hahaha after that I was late for my hair cut and I dye my head brown red lol then the burbler give me a shirt cause he didn’t wear. . . now I know why he give me cause my OP shirt got the dye stain . . .


6/4/07 - Night Fishing (East Coast) 11:59 AM

Lol nvm I make my way to east coast and find Sheng yew, i reach lol so hungry on my way there i bought Mac to eat hahaha...Nicolas teach james how to fish and i need sheng yew help to tie my hook . . . then they all for night fishing :P lol only Sheng yew and Nicolas

First Catch~

Second Catch~


After that we went to near by Mac to rest... then we went to turtle pond to fish they say easy to catch fish but only Nicolas fish them all lol
5 fish he catch ~.~

then me and sheng yew played WWE raw deal for a few match and we took bus home . . .

really very tired that day. . . so i slp until 2pm ... :P

No comments: