Tuesday, July 17

Heart Long Gone

Today was fine, doing project work at the last min and oh my I overslept until 12noon ~.~ went for a 15min break become 50min breaks, we went to eat along with her end up chatting about the trip to Beijing ~.~ I felt that I don’t wish to go cause of my birthday crash !!!! Then they talk about theme park in china.

Today Hung Wei grandmother pass away he kind of lost mood and didn't come to school to do project but is ok I done most for it for you :D although no one know I’m in stress mood now !!! Just that I cannot bear seeing people up sad, I’m that kind of person will risk my life for others!!! Those who know me well should know!

After lesson me and some classmate were talking about her hmm not bad lor still can be improve!!! hope god is helping her rite now ~ then only me Ershah and von went to Mac to eat after that took train home, meet up with Chee Wei long time no see so share a bit life story hmm ok cheer up ok you have to wait endure it :D I believe that you can make it.

I’ll be praying for you too!!! Rest well, and good night!!!

No comments: