Tuesday, July 3

Low Life

Today didn’t wakeup in the morning to go for the 9-12am lesson lol hung wei sms me at 4am say help him sign for later class and I forward it to Jing Yi ask her help us sign lol and went for the 1am lesson everyone thought that we have lab quiz but we didn’t have and for the lesson we did nothing lol after class went to print my form for the visit to New Water Company tml and I end up become the class rap for the day lol thank to Jeffery hahahah help me print paper !!! and oh ya no one invited me to Cui Peng 21th birthday hahahah hize Sad Na everyone was there and I was the one didn’t know anything.

After school chun hau come and find me after my DOTA match we went to AMK to eat and chat is been so long I really have a chat with someone !!! seem so tired of this kind of life, what to do, so tired.

Today surprisingly a friend called me!!! is been awhile since we last chat, looking forward on this Saturday night!!!

No comments: