Thursday, July 19

Steph Killed YS

Today went to Chee Xiang house cause Steph use his hp to sms me and what a way ~.~ he use his nick “Not from me and not I went to ask and not I went to know” !!! I reached her house door rarely to see Chee Xiang so happy cause went you have someone you like in your house!!! After showing her the paper that’s started the problem last year !!! and then she kind of lost mood as seen on the face, and she don’t want me to do my big project, she say that she make sure that she slap the hell out of me!!!

The thought of death strike my mind and once she chase me out of Chee Xiang house. I felt I already jump dead from the 6 stories HDB flat. . . Reached home heart was thong to pieces and Tears running thought my eyes yet I have to msn Koen to make him felt better cause his family and relationship problem!!!! and at the same time cannot tell him my problem now!!! Have to endure, after that i pray again for a few min and went to sleep. But my tear keeps running wonder why steph want to treat me this way!!

Bless is the man who is the first love of a woman
Blesses is the woman who is the last love of a man
Blessed the Lord that make man and woman as one


Hmmm, who wouldn’t want to be the first love of a woman? I have been feeling so puzzle and troubled. Why until now I still can’t get the beloved from her? I want to prove to her that not all guys are unfaithful or take things for granted.

I have grow stronger~ afraid of nothing more or less. Only to god I lives, no one can kill me!!! Night!!!!

No comments: