Wednesday, July 11

Power-Off

Today I was late for lesson about 45min hahaha oh boy!!!! Having Java quiz man was a bit hard lol I follow Joline answer as I can see her PC in font of me seats after that we did a bit of project work then as suppose today was working project with hung wei but he didn’t come so left me and Jing Yi, after the class we went to outside coffee shop to eat then come back to school for Remedial class for her I follow along too cause my house today power cut off so cannot do much at home.

Lol today reminder me of me old day with Steph usual disturb people she also took my answer just like that ~ hahaha thank god that was the wrong answer she took from me :D this scenario teacheres people not to take without asking!!! Ok after that went back to cwp with Jeffery to buy KFC home for dinner.

Was busy doing ASP web project for tml end up around 2am I was playing game instead cause it was so bored. About 1hr then I resume doing my work, finally done my work :D
sweet dream~

No comments: