Thursday, July 26

My Rest Day Out

Today was late for quiz thanks to Hung Wie called me!!! And I took a cab down, man the cab drive so slow ~.~ I request reach by 1pm asap he still drive so slow !!! nvm ok after finish the quiz my mark not so good after all. Then did a bit of project then went to eat at AMK S11, hard to eat my lunch where she keep talking bad about me!!!! After that, we went to Mos. Burger to help Crawford to do some of his project.

There were only a few of us left, me, Crawford, Robert , JL, Jing Yi and David . . . hung wei went home!!! After finish helping him David and Jing Yi went off too!!! So the rest of us went to relax and play pool hahahah!!!! First round so unfair lor 3 against me!!!! but still I pick up the victory, and so we played on. . . lol then we have a tag match , =_=lll Robert and Crawford against me and JL. . . we admin we were kind of the unlucky one . . . a lot of miracle shots by them. . . after that we went off before 6pm and I meet up koen to go home!!!! Talk a lots of crap again hahaha but he seems happy and sad. . .

Keep On Pray And Don't Stop Thinking And Go For The Fire!!!!

No comments: