Sunday, July 15

Tamiya Race Round 5 2007

Today went for my round 6 race at park lane mall, bought Mac for breakfast but end up only eating the fires cause no time left, so went on racing with out eating my burger. . . chee xiang sms me that he will be coming to find me end up he send steph home then come find me ~.~ without telling me ar !!!!! sain1/2 thought can ask him help me to Q for my race!!! Today no luck as my timing was about 22sec and need to be at less 21sec to be in the consolation. . . went to eat with wei jie and meet his friend at arcade then chee xiang arrived.

On our way our of plaza sing, I saw Emily, shouted at her also no use didn’t even hear me ~.~ been totally ignore hahahaha and we took a short walk and spent time chatting !!! he seem so happy today hahahaha I know why ok nvm!!! Saw some fish in the drain.

Walk to Cinleisure to eat lol we visit te i-shop cool ~ and also the bluedragon!

ok that all for the day was suppost to meet up with jeffery he didn't answer me call ~.~ sorry jeffery but in the end u finally finish rite :P

No comments: