Thursday, July 5

Project Overload

Today skipped morning lecture and was a bit late for 1pm lesson cause I have pizza hurt for breakfast hahaha my mum order for me to eat and I only eat ½ of it. . . when I was on my way to classroom saw steph and a guy quarreling, the guy seem so angry and went I was in class msn her and bless that I didn’t get scolding form her, I try to entertain her but she was too busy on her works but it did helps I guess hahahaha.

In class was about 3pm and JL have not come, was a bit worrier thought, but I know she will be fine with god bless on her. Ok so today I saw a kind of lizard don’t know what it is hahaha.

Project stacking up high and oh my, my blood boils during the night class I was having bad headache . . . so much to do so little time. And today citec common test I was stun to get a fail but in the remedial lesson attends don’t have my name so I don’t need to go that mean I didn’t fail. And she still say so lough that “Oh I cannot believe YS fail”. Great mocking a me already how perfect!!!!

Ok went home looking for people to talk to. . . only one friend who I able to talk to that is van_loo thanks gal! Blessing to All !!! I Pray!

No comments: