Friday, July 13

Makeup Cell Group

Today went for make up cell group at Hou Guan taking by adriel so I need Henry first and waited for adriel to fetch us. . . as we were in his car, and the next thing we were at someone else house lol (Maple someone else house), ok not bad but at bit noisy, lol don’t have song sheet, use major paper to write hahahah not bad la but we know the lyrics by heart.

After the cell group lol they called me and Henry in for a mini game kind of easy but is so much fun, maybe next time can intro to my cell group.

Ok after we leave and waited at the bus stop I was about to talk to Adriel and we saw Jason hahahah so we chat for awhile missed some buses and took a bus to Bishan ~.~ ok nvm at less I try to tell adriel what I wanted to tell, he always so busy where I want to talk more, almost fall out of my life bless by the lord I’m still standing for the people who needs me. :P

Rest for tml ~.~ having bible quiz hahahaha ok nite ….

No comments: