Sunday, July 29

Working With Humanity

Today waked up by my parent!!! Rushing me to eat my breakfast and going to work so I didn’t have a good rest after all, then my father drive me to work again, I brought along my laptop and WWE card !!!! lol seem so long ago as I last touch playing cards. Because my friend say want to play he also last time played before but he forget to bring!!!

Kelvin came late because he went to play soccer with his friend!! Lol he told me 1st half 0-3 2nd half 6-3 and they win lol but he still have some minor injury need to take care ar~

I was working and doing my project as the same time man was have to concentrate! At less I finish the admin site!!! Now left the client web site!!! What I need is some relax and sleep!!! Rite now!

Yvonne Peh msn me with his now blog shop selling gal stuff hmm that need!!! I can easy get birthday present from there :P sorry for late reply !!! Was busy working SAD_SAD.

Reached home already ½ dead , after I bath and eat wanted to open my project files and many people come asking me about project… an I recall I was working, they also come ask me lol so tired my brain need a rest!!! Feel like don’t want care about this world anymore!!! But I care still because they are my friend! Reason why I always going to school is because I want to help them, don’t want to see them fail and also wanted to see JL for her safety too always make me worried for her health condition.

Even not talking to her does't matter anymore as long as she is safe!!!
Took some of my stuff toy in my bed lol nothing for me to do hahahaha!!!
I pray to live for the next day as I’m here to help this world to rejoice!!!

No comments: