Friday, July 27

Koen @ Prayer Meeting

Today after school went to prayer meeting nothing much before that koen called me say that JL ask him to go too. I was shock to hear that cause, he still have contact with her. . .

Then I asked him, you going ? he say he going then I tell him to go with her bah and I went off. . after the prayer meeting waited for him and seem so long and I don’t wanna see her so I went off alone to eat at KFC where I can buy my tecobell for dinner, man they give very litter meat . . . nvm after I eat I went off taking the train at city hall.

Then he sms me where I am lol been waiting for 1hr 30min ~.~ I already reached AMK . . . and he angry already hahaha, then went home he msn ague with me =_=lll.

Ok la anything I so tired still doing my project then Kelvin come ask me help for his java ~.~ , after finish his , another come to ask for help in his game making hahaha I’m so busy. Finally got to do some of my project then went to sleep around 5am. . . .

hize so tired still feeling miserable. . .nite!!!

No comments: