Tuesday, October 30

Cheers On Friend

Today In the office so busy hahahah got new thing to do, even I’m not happy always in the noon time where is our lunch, I always felt happy cause of the soccer table, even I’m not the one playing just watching them play always make me want to laugh out.

After work went to JE to meet up with Steph for dinner, man so expensive hahaha maybe not worth eating at all. But we talk a lot until she mention those thing in the pass, ~.~ I remember everyone saying this girls like to keep history of thing that happen went they dig out all the information from the grave.

K la up or down still alive that all I can say wait for the day that we will received joy and happiness that everyone is longing for….. This is just the begin, let start running rather then walking in life…. Night!!!!!

No comments: