Friday, October 5

Jap Food

Today I was late, so I took train to Lake Side to wait for the bus and it didn’t come , walked all the way to the main road to take a taxi. Lol Merserly taxi nice.

Reach company, rest for awhile and went to fix the printer ink…. Getting my hand black again.

Lunch time MIS department celebrate. Cause one of the collage get bonus!!! Had Japan food today man eat a lot and I mean a lot so full, lol I order carrot juice and u know what is 100% pure juice from carrot lol very healthy but so bitter …

Ok back to official and I sleep for like hmm 2hr +, lol then finally awake by thing to do….

After work today seem fast like time flys….. Been shot by rubber band ~.~ lol so playful my collage and other also get headshot lol…. So much fun at work, this company I been placed in is so bless, knowing the history of it, started small and losing $ now having more the a billion a year is amzing. Wonder what the future holds for me….

Now at home all tired and finally free to do my stuff, tml getting hair cut in the morning 10am ~.~ need more rest…. I still miss her a lot and I mean a lot she going off 3 more day to Beijing , Worries K see ya!!!!

No comments: