Thursday, October 18

Food & Games

Today around 4pm, went off from company cause they want me to send the laptop for repair. So went to book taxi, and went to repair my graphic card luck enough I reach in time 5pm before it close and they said have to send to Taiwan for repair, about a mouth time… then suppose to pay the taxi but his card payment machine spoil so I have to go redraw and on my way to IBM center as I drop by expo to redraw cash…

The IBM service was very good and fast, because there we a few counter that was empty they all help me out fast that was good, one fix my bag belt, one check my laptop!!! K

After that took taxi to serangoo to meet perlie and waited for the rest to come and we went to took car to some place and was a café man enjoy the day our with my cg, and sorry Ernest for the spill of water on to you board game.

K the food was nice and the game was fun what else that we will want more…. So blessed….

No comments: