Wednesday, October 17

Photoshop Logo

Today fasting, man so hungry all day long,during lunch break still playing soccer table, and those in Beijing hardly replay me on msn hmmm , wonder how the life there…..

K lor now msn in my company blocked so have to use web msn ~.~

Today nothing much enjoy editing company logo and fixing error for them… first need to took photo useing hp then transfer to notebook , photosop it save then save to tumb drive tranfer to PC send to them by e-mail ... lol alot of step.

This sat get to do one of my colleague house for hari raya…. She lives near my block ...

Hmm so hungry and tired, today Friday having dinner and k-box with Finances and my department, tomorrow going out with cell group to eat !!! Hmmm eventful but cost a lot…..

Hmm still miss her deeper then ever wonder how I shall ever communicate with her anymore!!!!! There must be a way, if I believe; all things are possible with god!!

No comments: