Tuesday, October 23

More Problem!

Today spent my whole day in company wondering about in my mind, somehow lost interesting in everything and aching comes…..

After work went to Clementi to me with Eliz and Earnest, went for prayer meeting at river walk…. By the time we reach is already ½ way thought and again, went I pray just that today wasn’t the day for it…. So didn’t really pray with a heart, were my heart are aching….

Ben reach just in time went it End….. after that help out a bit to set thing up for pastor :P
Then we took a long way to Maccafé where Earnest work and have fellowship there playing games and food.

The game was nice and food too, too bad I didn’t have the mood hahaha, Then seem to have a litter problem in the cell group too… got this gal who wanted to move out of her house and to stay with her bf … only 16 ….. asking us to be her gradients and sign a form.. hmm kind of serious, we went back to river walk to find adriel and everything seem to be setter some how for now.


Before that we also meet pastor to talk about it. And was kind of late went we decided to go home… at the MRT saw Aravine from my school TKD and on the way home we chat and share….. hize good to have friend around went the time is right.
K enjoy most of the day even I still aching in my heart hahahaha, k that about it, bath and went to bed …. Still Hope and Pray, tml fasting too.

Night Reader!!!!I Still Holding On!

No comments: