Wednesday, October 3

Old Time Games

Today spent my time in company playing C&C 95 lol….. since I have nothing to do !!!!

Hp Service called me and do survey on phone ~.~ nvm since I have nothing to do mighty as well chat with him awhile, was going to change the printer ink but someone pass me the wrong size ink so I have to put back the old one cause don’t have the correct size getting all my hand black, after work, today MRT so full again ~.~ don’t have seat to seats.

Just reached home and I was going to take a bath qin seng called me out lol, watch doraemon movie and was going to bed and he miss call me lol I totally forget that I was going to meet him at cwp.

Nothing much went to chat and they went to play arcade, they played the basketball game. And I video down lol such interesting match !!! after that went to play other game, lol so long didn’t touch Marvel Vs Capcom so went to play and I lost skill already, lost to the final boss ~.~

After that too bus home ~.~ wasted hahahaha. K good night guys enjoy !!!

No comments: