Sunday, October 28

Happening Day

Today went for prayer meeting but I was late so took cab, went I reach I wanted to pay by Nets and the uncle was like no happy he say that I never tell him earlier, If so that mean everyone took a cab we need to tell him early me …. He didn’t on his Nets system … and he drives round …. Eating my $.

And I still need to use that Nets system my self to select Nets or Cash Card … and swipe the card my self, mostly doing everything my self …. He doesn’t know a thing ….

After the prayer meeting we went to bugis to have lunch, Suppose to ask Chee Xiang to accompany me but he don’t have bus to come so nvm. Went with Earnest, Chun Hua and Perlie.

Not bad enjoy today, lol having so much joke once day….

Perlie + Gothic = Pathetic
Lol so sound nice, and Ernest wanna make Perlie lost cause she was playing PSP and kind of too into already hahahaha but somehow he stick to us hahaha….

Ok since very long didn’t enjoy already always tired and tired but today enjoyed the most.

On my way home in the MRT, Hui Ling seated beside me and I don’t even know ~.~ hahaha since I last saw her was so long ago ya chatted and did invite her but she cannot come cause someone pass away…

K that about it reach home rest and eat, diging out my Harddisk and getting stuff for my birthday event k that all hahahah hope to have a early rest…. Still be fasting and praying for you, night!!!!!

No comments: