Wednesday, October 10

Wired Phone Call

Today just in time for the bus!!! Nothing much to do only help out this and that….. Jeffery and Tyrone seem busy with their ASP web….. Today someone birthday, also someone house burn down by fire so the company employee donates $ for him: P

Received a wired phone call, don’t know who but he called and start scolding me saying that say that I stole her GF, then blah blah , I totally hung out on him ~.~ he still can 3 time and demand me to say sorry and stuff ~.~ hung out again !!! more food !!!! hahaha

Suppose to meet up with someone to have dinner but was not free today so maybe next time bah!!! More food I get in company, will I grow any bit? , went to this web to play games that other made and oh I also upload my game there pls support: P

http://www.yoyogames.com/games/show/13546

Thank You!!!! Good night and rest well!!!

No comments: