Saturday, October 13

Good Food

Today during my bible study lesson I seated right beside me a guy who have the same bag with me lol that wired and we kind of spelling lost so we have each other!!! After service went to eat at bugis nice, suppose to eat at the tea house also find koen but he working at NTUC today man such a busy guy!!!!

After that we went to window shopping and saw something nice me and Edwin saw it, I think mostly I’m going to buy it for her upcoming birthday bah, don’t worry is quite cheap and kind of nice looking also but is kind of useless to use. It can hold all the memories bah!!!

K took train home alone hize so lonely but is fun today enjoyed….. oh I forget I say grace for the cell group today before we eat man don’t think I’m goanna do it again, not good at it…. Thanks BEN……..

Good Night Sweet Dream~

No comments: