Monday, October 22

Planning My Life

During my job in the office have nothing much to do so was busy setting up my birthday stuff today they send in the propose for my booking. Lol kind of ex but for my entire friend it worth it.

Once I’m alive I give the best to you all, so I want to make it bigger then ever. Left company at 4.30pm …. So hard to even book a taxi need to call 5 time….

Just get my claim from the company and yet have to take taxi again to claim the notebook that was send to repair.

Reach home, chatted with Min Kia on msn using web cam and he send some photo back :P yeah can see her laio hahaha , hmmm ok lor that finish chatting, I break fast then can finally eat.

And I still planning on my birthday …. Some can make it some cannot make it and some still haven replies me….. Ok anyway I got to submit the enquiry soon!! Ok good night going to bed soon!!!

Sweet Dream Reader~

No comments: