Tuesday, July 19

50 Post Day

this will be my 50 post in blog hize today went out after 2hours of lesson so it was 10am till 3pm for break time so went walk all the way to ang mo kaio cneter to eat KFC then we all cahting about out pass like cartoon & sch stuff now then i know my classmate are all monster no human when their are young all saio saio one hahahahaha .....

then we walk to mrt then they deiced to come over to my hosue to sing Karaoke then we reach cwp one of my classmate was meeting her mom so we were invited to have dinner with his mom but then we already eaten so we only order some drinks to drink and me chat chat with her mom :P but then he treat his mom very no nice.... hize how come got this kind of son heheheh

then we take bus to my house cause it was raining so heavry btw reach my house also they get wet :< then they sing song without mic cause donno why i think they shy some sing song some play PS2 then also played my organ lol they too pro then watched cayon shin lol then we went to sch by taxi cause raining too & we already run out of time hize.......went back to sch got quize after that then after the quize ......

her friend waited outside for her but then her friend keep staring at me eeeeeeeeee after she left donno what they talk her friend still look back at me T.T aiyo want will this nightmare end

when will u come home
when will u forgive me
i have watied so long
just to see you smile
so tell me why do all this feeling in me
calling opan your name
why do all this dream in me
always End the same
when will u come home
Daddy waiting...........................

DAY END :<>

No comments: