Tuesday, July 5

Bad Day

today monring went sch with my ex-classmate she want to pass up project so we went early so i 6am wake up & 6.30am called her ...... she ask me to call if not scary she over slp :P then meet at bus stop at 7am cause is was rainning ..... then went i at the bus stop dam i forget to bring my wallet ..... then i went back to take & she come down ......

then later bus come we hope in then saw my classmate again :P then we went sch together ........ only for 2hr then class release so i went to cwp eat then called my friend come down play pool ..... lol early in the monring call her she still in bed.... hahahaha so i got scold

then i went eat alone my calssmate went home left me there hize then after my lunch went pooling ............................... hize then play pool first time left 2 ball we like play like hell cannont win ....... then TODAY she very bad temper then i play play with her become Cloud + thunder
Wow very oil on fire saio she don't play play de hize but then her friend know i only playing no mean to, cause i practice my jump ball almost hit her head then she very angry lor hize :o then she black face ,ignore me then her friend come play with her then walk home laio :#

after that i went KFC with her other friend still can joke till her friend can eat KFC for 1 hours ..... hize then slowly walk home ,now think too much i think like my bone crack saio so long still pain ;<

Hize then IF YOU STILL READING THIS I Apologies for my playfulness but then again your temper any time can become so hot de really la no i want to say is like most for your friend also say ,i have to agree on that erm get what i mean ^_^!

DAY END tommorrow math test wish on mind now Watching ECW one night stand :P

No comments: