Saturday, July 23

Alonly Day

today at sch many test coming soon got to be perpare cause i fail my math test i cannont fail again then later on at the last class which was c++ one of my classmate fail the common test on C++ then she cried we try to comfort her T.T

then after sch TKD wa forget to bring passport size photo then have to spend $6 ... then after taking also need to wait so long 5min to print out.... then after that go on trainning so tough trying to hung on !!! till the last exciese my mind cannont contraol my leg anymore then i nearly fall :< everyone was looking then i was wa very ...

after that my friend take cab home to we share anyway he also live near me , then my classmate never wait for me again going off ..... hize always like that i know it along her charater :P,,,,

a hard day .... then was online tok to my friend told my friend so much stuff in me now very sad_sad hize life is like that de now there is many thing to do got to get going or else i will be left behide ...

DAY END with Peacefulness... can rest in peace
!~!~!~~~~~!~~~~~~!~!~!~!
!~!~! 27Jun - 23July !~!~!~!
!~!~! tombstone Of ...!~!~!~!
!~!~!~~~~~♥!♥~~~~!~!~!~!
!~!~!~~~~~♥!♥~~~~!~!~!~!
!~!~!~~~~♥♥♥♥~~~!~!~!~!

No comments: