Monday, July 4

Poor Day

hize my leg pain with each step is afternoon my father bring me to buy medical for my cold & want to bandgae my leg at the other side where i buy my medical lol was waiting out side then listen to my mp3 ZZZZzzzzzzz.......

then after a while a boy & some of his friend walked & sit beside me the boy with a tower on hize arm look like arm factual o.o then was my turn hahaha went in sit on the sofa then the physicals give ma a massage then bandage my leg hize went home rest & rest very boring lucky my father this monring got buy WWE vcd hehehehe spent my afternoon 3hours watching it :P then my friend call meet at cwp play pool at 6pm but don't think i can go my mom don't let me go out walk walk & also my bandaged leg look ulgy so i stay at home another friend call me go cwp PASAMALIUM walk walk .....

then my famliy went out shopping left me alone at home so i called my friend come over ,then he come over chat chat nothing much to do at my house then he went home hize.....

really so boring to be alone (get what i mean :<)

why anot any poeple who understand me even not my famliy


DAY END ~.~

No comments: