Friday, July 15

Lonely Day

hize still having heart ach hahahahahha nvm today was kind of lonely for me cause alway my that classmate during lesson chat with me de now hardly chat with her hahahhahaah too many thing to chat but how to start it :< atless this week is my first time chat with her about project stuff thnks to my other classmate ,rite? :O , cause past few day still can see her dark cloud around her :<

when i was walking to sch an uncle ask me for $2 hahahah i say don't have then walked away :o

How lame to ask for money just like that ..... no face saio

After sch reach home wanted to use my com but my borther playing maple story then wait for him to finish i fall a slp .... dam then my HP ring which wake me up. hahahahah friend call me go cwp lol then we go there meet he was doing his homework ask me how to do i aslo donno but i help him plan how to do :P tommorrow a very boring day all day long that see that lecture face hize and not only that the subject also very no intersiting hahahhaha:P

still can be friend like old days?

DAY END!!!!! Forget The Past , I'm Living In The Future.....

No comments: