Friday, July 22

Fail Math Test Yesterday

hize yesterday i failed my math test over 5 question i only can do 1 question ,i think only can get 10/100 T,T i will work hard :P :<

hize every day i miss chatting with u hahahaha T.T, even though u chat with me is about project stuff i also very happy already . ialso got many thing want to chat with you but then i still haven got the guste to face you face to face cause every time you saw me you face change reaction ! that why i very scary you!

today TKD my leg still got some ach 2 more day for my TKD grading so exciting :P

what will i have to do to make thing rite again TT pls someone tell me!!! or 2 more year i be very lonely (as for now i was thinking to find a time to ask her tohave a nice chat online cause offline i dare not to say anything!)

DAY END!!!

No comments: