Monday, July 25

TKD Grading Day

wake up early today practic my patten then around 1pm i left my house went to take mrt to Toh pah yo mrt station to meet my TKD mate :P then they all say at the stadium very clouded so i went to tolilet in mrt station to change me pants we walk all the way to the stadium wow so many kid but all pro no newbie there T.T hahaha we so a shams :<

then we do our straching out side the stadium then my patten still need to improve then a black blet gal teach me hize too stress & neavose laio hahahaha then our turn to go in all greeted the grader then sited in 4 by 4 then it was my turn wow i think too much then i think i got some wrong moves also i'm the last person to finish the patten hzie

then we went to sit down rest for our couch to talk to us then i & some of my TKD mates went to near by LJS to eat then the rest went home so only left the three of us my classmate & a gal so we thought of playing pool cause i don't want to go home very boring holiday also stay at home :P then too bad there don't have pooling center so we went to mrt station wanted to go some where else where got pooling center then i ask them how about wathicng movie fantasic 4 lol i was wanted to watch laio hize then we walk back again almost wanted to reach the cinma then our senior walk by ask us to go play pool with them so hize again we walked by to mrt station again to take train to sunmer set mrt lol (i donno how to spell) then walk all the way to play pool heheheh quite fun :P

then we went to walk walk chat chat till night time then we decied to go home :P so just about 10pm++ i reach home :P so much fun i have with them :L really great to know them ..

then was walking home a crocarok claw and stay at my neck i thought what so eche then i use my hand to grab eee a crocarok then i trow on to the floor i feel so grose then walk fast fast go home bath eeeeee my hair still standing ... then let me remeber my first kiss gived to a crocarok at my house that night was so dark i walk out my bedroom then somthing fly in near my mouth then eeee the crocarok kissed me yaks then i go bursh teeth 3 time to get rade of the smell Y crocarok like me T.T!!!!!!

DAY END enjoy able day

No comments: