Thursday, July 28

Fantasic 4 DAY

wow afternoon went to CWP to watch Fantasic 4 hahah was a great movie !!!! during the movie time someone call me so i was like hize then i slide all the way down then answer my phone then finish talking i slide back up to watch the movie hehehehehe!!!!

after the movie i & my friend went out side the treather to have a good chat then called my friend to come play pool with us so we went in play first waited for her to come hahaaahah then after she come a friend of her also come wow pro !!!!!

then i left with my friend to go eat at the food cout then return to find them after pooling i went out chating again then went home....

hmm is good to blog bring back wonderful momery hize i could use my time broswer thoguht them so happy till i cry ............

DAY END tommorrow sentosa trip with classmate..... gonna die .....

No comments: