Wednesday, July 27

Spraing DAY

lol this monring just recover for my Fever yeah so happy so late night can go TKD cause today we have speacial lesson on spraing :P

after out warm up then slowly one by one we fight each other wow so amazying :P
then went my turn was so nervoes ..

ok then i was ready in the ring with my friend as my oppenet ready set go! and i lunch my first kick hahah was a miss then i move in to kick more hahahah but then my mind waited i study my oppent first what was he going to do i keep looking at his blet level which i can tell which leg he going to lunch & i use my hand to blk it after a while i also donno why we have the same timeing of lunching our kick at the same time more then a few time then the last time we hit very hard we both stand on one feet and jump ouch ouch .... everyone laugh :P hahahah then i also get 1 ass kicking form him hahahah then i also hit him in his stomach but then up is a Draw 0 vs 0
lol.... was and expriance for me after then match we check out self how many injury we have i only have one in my right hand which i use to block his kick and my left leg cause we exchangin blows lol aching pain wonder how he was doing now :P

how to have another match with u some day :> a rematch also still haven setter who won the match !!!

stress stress go away come again in another life time :<

DAY END ~~~~~~

No comments: