Sunday, July 24

Out to walk day

today want to cut my hair for tommorrow TKD grading hope to give good impression :P went to meet my friend at CCK mrt , then it started to rain hearvy all my almost wet all my boady except my head and shirt .. then reach CCK mrt cannont see him any where then he call say bring wrong card he bring NYP studnet card... not e-link card.. then have to buy .... then went to Jurong point de friend house cut hair lol after i cut my hair the uncle was playing Driver 3 on PS2 then he get stuck so i help him play cause Driver game i driver very steady one hehehe then help him pass that part then my friend called me to go meet them for greetring at Admarity mrt so i went to Jurong point eat my FV paste with my friend then my friend say take bus to CCK then take mrt cause he very lonly i know how it feel to be alone so i pie him take bus then my e-link no $ he help me pay then wa $3 for 2 person on the bus so expensive now a days

then i reach Admarity mrt station waiting for my friend to fatch me to go to his friend house then we went there i listen them tok about god & stuff like christan tok then sing song ..... la la la
after that they have durian to eat i was too full to eat any.. so i skiped :P

then they went to play basket ball so i went home to rest cause my leg still very aching tommorrow graiding i want to be in best condition :O

then went online chated with one of my long time friend in msn which i never chat with him long ago he a very nice guy so far :P hize i donno why i alway think of that problem ..

will it end someday ,or i will end it ........... :<

DAY END ~~~~~~i made the changes ,now have to face the changes

No comments: