Thursday, July 7

Pool With classmate :P Today

lol this monring walk to sch with ex-classmate cause my leg still abit hurt T,T today wear bandage to sch :> so i wear sander "{

during the last lesson we anyhow sit then one of my friend nohappy cause she wanted to sit back at her own place then chase people away many have unhappy with her but then just now online she Apologies to us so nvm forget it ......

after calss went to play pool at singapore shopping center if i was not wrong my friend call it at dobly ghot cause one of my calssmate need to go biber study at 6.30pm so we play till 6pm :P

she first time play pool so need a bit of help we teach her :> :> :> :>
hahahah played very long cause she really newbie .......

then after she left we went home taking mrt to mraina then back cause my friend wanted to....
then we sited in the empty train :P lol we challange whos MP3 more lough heheheh i win by my HP mp3 player :P then we all three listen to our own mp3 till fall a slp zZZzzzZZzzzzZZZzz

before reach woodland lucky we awaked :> then i want home

question still remain unslove : same sur name really cannont be togther?

leg is killing me DAY END

No comments: