Monday, October 31

Tian Hao Birthday :>

is been a very long time seen i last saw him my ture friend in ITE we have all kind of stuff togther hahahah so memoable :> so today celebrating his birthday at marina bay eat Steam Boat :> hahahah each person pay $10 :P hahaha we reach marina bay mrt wow he already reach there then we wait for awhile for his friend to arrived :> hahaha then we went off ..... reach there we eat & eat & Drink hahaha new stuff Tiger Beer + Sprite Ice lol frezzeing cold & warm went u drink it hahahah then he drink too fast he kind of drank ... but still so staedy hahaha ..... :P then we went off ai yo i forget that i left my book below the table .... sad_SAd my friend passed to me fro exchange for mine book sad_sad.... then nvm la i think i buying lor .... then we went play pool & arcade lol so much fun after that we want to eastcoat spend a night there chat chat.... hahaha then i ask them to teach me how to ride a bicycle .... lol never know how to ride .... so they only teach 5min then i ride by my self hahahah see i'm a fast learner :> but then i gana accident SAD_SAD my hole body aching ...

my friend lor we 3 person went riding then reach the jettie . at there got piller block for no car allow then i was aiming for on gab then my friend cut thouhg so i faster change to the other gab but i still don't know hot to turn then the bike hit to piller i fly my stomach hit to piller top then fall to the ground wa my stomach so aching then so many injury my angle hurt my arm also ....

but still he worry about his bike hize sorry la i broke his front light on the bike ... sAD_SAd around 7am he left he going back to camp cause his NS duty :P after that reach home slped for almost the hole day hahahah so tired tml my last day at work :>
nice hung out with u all :> soon i will teach u all roller blading & ice sketing :P

No comments: