Monday, May 30

Before School Day

what can i say this is my last day of holiday before school start in 7hr time.

early in the monring at 10am my friend flooded me with is sms i wake up & see wa hahaha 9 sms recieved all the same thing lol lucky my phone got one comment call ALL DELETE hahah i delete all the sms on one button yeah then hurry up eat my breakfast then meet up with him to sim lim square to buy his ram

we take bus to slim lim then walked he bought his ram & 2 cd-rw then walked in the bugis village then go eat my FV food Tako Pochi yeah off to IMM for my last race.

reach IMM in a go up to where my racing place then hurry register & off go the race so far no luck at all only get in 2nd but the timing also bad so hize my friend hungry & say that he was going home to eat his chicken rice which he bought in the afternoon at home hahahah then ok lor i feel hungry also so he follow me go eat KFC Again wa this year eat Mac & KFC till sian laio hahhah then walked out IMM was about to cross the road then i get across at the other side cause that side have no car hahhaha he cannont get across cause on his side so many car like he will never get across then asked him to come to my side then cross hahah went he getted aross the road dam i was drinking my sprite drink then a leave fall in my my drink wa laio i haven drink finish dam wasted so i throw alway hize sad.

then went to my friend house to burn song which he have many chinese POP mp3 yeah ,we take bus at CCK then i forget where to drop off so we drop off early then hahahha i called him where is his blk so we went on foot to his blk lol we want a big round to get to his house . then at his house WOw more improve computer ^^_ COOL

after that we went to lot 1 buy hair dye hehehe saw a billbong bag kind of like it next time go i will take a close up look on it ^^_ then want home

just a min ago i dye my hair lol hize my mom don't allow cause so late this time dye hahah then she sleep i secretly dye just wash finish ^^_ i think i put too long kind of too GOLD lolz don't know the school will catch or not hize k now going to bed if not tommrrow 8am class will be late ^^_ see u want i get back at 6pm lol the funnie thing is i got a 5 hours break between my lesson........ how to spend it :>

LAST HOLIDAY ENDED

No comments: