Friday, May 20

NYP Orientation 2nd Day

ermm.... well in the monring meet my friend at woodland mrt to go school together but i was late cause the NYP - shirt got so many fury on it so i use causetape to stick all the fury out hize wasted my time then walk fast to CWP when in the train with my friend i sweat alot that make my shirt cool & wet cause of the aircon in the train.

when reach NYP saw a ex classmate we chat a while then went to block q level 1 to meet with my classmate then after awhile i was the my working friend lol but she don't saw mi so i hide hide hehehe but then she sms me say where am i lol so i told her 5 row 4 person haha then saw mi hize then went on with the day event today when to class room use com explore a bit then hahaha saw my friend next door class form where i sit. then after the class went to the roof class room for firedrill one of the class room very smelly so went out join up with the other classes

then the siren went off we all go out the classroom we to the stair all the way down to the tennis court ,it was raining then the i tell my classmate if we in a real fire we will die in burn death or in raining sickness cause it was raining with a hot sun shine ^^_ lol then when back to the blk Q we and other classes sit in one group striaght row & we all played a game call BOMB is go like this our class last number is 05 so (toltal classes 11) so "05 bomb 05 bomb 05 bomb to ## (## the other class number)" if one of the classes cannont hear the shouting class will lose & have to do a dance lol when the one of the student leader do a example lol i use my handphone take video of it hahaha then he say mi see still got people take picture of it hahaha ^^_

then play till 6pm then we went home .

hize today no luck was wanted to meet some one ^^_ hize. think too much lolz

now still watching WWE tommorrow got test hize A math leh hard saio

DAY END ~_~

No comments: