Friday, May 20

NYP Orientation 3th & Last Day

last night watched WWE at 12.30am then i thought the show end then WTH WWE again so watched till almost 3am then went to slp today all most late for sch -_+.

When to school & meet up with my friend again ^^_ went to listen for A math again still don't under stand what is the teacher talking about cause i never touch A math before so later on got test hize yesterday night call my borther teach me lol then also ask a freind of mine which proz at A math hahah learn some basic but during the test the question i don't really know so only 3 or 4 question i can get it rite + not enought time to do also so any how choose answer cause only MCQ ^^_

then went to eat again chat chat with classmate then went back to where we take our test there to collect our user pass or student card then went to sit at block Q level 1 again what they say playing mass game then my friend call ask said let go home la nothing to do laio so i told my classmate i was going home so somefollow me go home then take mrt to cwp ,by the time i reach there already 2.30pm

i remember a sms earlier on my friend ask me out play pool at 4pm but since i reach there laio why no nice play so called my friend come down lor but my friend haven eat + bath so i waited fro him 30mins .... stand there waited & waited & waited hize already 3pm so called again then my friend say coming.....

then meet up laio went to play pool Wow friday expensive but nvm still can pay for 2 hr then my friend friend come join in wahhaah we vs Noob vs Proz lol then my panter guild me wow i shoot so nice wahahaha also learn some skill lol then over play laio 3 hr wa $30++ die die me only have cash about $10 then my friend have only $10 so ermmmm then my friend friend pay for us hize so next time we meet need to pay back ^^_

so walked home we chat will we walk home hmmm then reach home hize so tired just now watching shaman king all most fall a slp now planing for tommorrow ai yo haven fix my car tommorrow then fix laio lol too tired to do anything.

DAY Ends !

No comments: