Wednesday, May 18

NYP Orientation 1th Day

Today is the NYP Orientation day so wake up in the morning and meet my friend at Woodland Mrt at 8.45am reach NYP at 9.15am so go get register & stuff then went to Auditoria room hear speech & watch some video clip yeah but very de long ^^_ then want out for break hize my friend non of them same class as mi so the history reply it self lolz I was alone again hize the Student leader ask us to sit in a circle out side the Auditoria room then eat some bread & drinks.

After that went back Auditoria room again listen & watch watch again. we went touring around campers then went eat mc with they all already provided but need to pay $4 then the food come u know what about the food the Filet O fish in side only have a fish & bread I mean where the sauces + the cheese WTH then the drink also no ice they put from morning till now siao but the food was very hot the drink no so cold cause ice melt ...... then went to find my friend after eat they decided to go home but so early go home nothing to do so I decided to stay, then went I was going back to my group time, I was blocked by a group of people one of my friend was in it leh then my friend looked at me I still donno I look back then walk always to my group hmmm that time I still think where the is my friend or not look so familiar then I follow my group walk out the mc time my other friend say you never saw my other friend meh I say look familiar leh

then we went to Play game WTH I tio Trash sad_sad then must accept punishment go to the other group to do shake ur bam bam DAMTI I get humiliation saio never mind I got the guts to do it :P I’m that tough ^^_ then wa still got game some more lol then was suppose to meet up with my friend go play pool de so when off at 5.30pm reach CWP waited for my friend wa late again hahahaha then we went in play pool hize I lose all the way till go home like 4 match saio I’m really that noob :P

need to practice more to bit my friend ^^_

so far all my friend I don;t say out their name in case the find out who is who hahaha ^^_ happy guessing

DAY END @_@

No comments: