Tuesday, May 17

IMM Day

hize nothing to do at home hahaha
so when online then play yahoo pool with my friend wahahah i win all the way then only the last match i lost couse the last black ball was blocked by the other ball so i hit the other ball first to hit the black ball then when in ai yo i lost if not i get all win for today hehehehehe

then after a while my friend called me go Imm shopping with him heheh then i bring along my tamiya car hehehe get there also can test ^^_ so we meet at 3pm CCK then went to JE waited for the IMM bus to come wa so long hize he swt swt lolz then reach we go shop then he go buy a convise Bag ^^_ then want shop shop again wa i saw my shoes wanted to buy but hize so ecpensive $135.45 lol hize so haven decided whereter to buy or not so went shop shop again afer some shopping we go eat KFC .

then want to test my car heheheh aiyo so many problem my part fall of then more wost car spoil so left after that i went back down to the shop with i decieded to buy my shoes ,tried my size then bought it for 10% discount ^^_ then went home. i was decided to go play pool with my friend de but then my friend hor hize play finish liao dam again always like that de hize......

so i went striaght home ~,`

DAY END unhappy + happy

No comments: